- “Are you from Tennessee? Cause you’re the only 10 I see”
- “I’m sorry, I lost my number. Can I have yours?”
- “Are you getting tired from constantly running through my mind?”
Those lines are not only unoriginal, they are cheesy and not funny. I’m quite confident that no guy has ever been laid because he approached a woman with one of those pickup lines. The key to a great pickup line is originality, creativity, and classiness. Women don’t like being approached (online or offline) by men that are unoriginal and perverted. If you send a woman an email that appears to be the same message you send to every woman, she won’t respond. And if the message is perverted, chances are she won’t respond to that either.
The Key to a Great Online Pickup Line…BEING DIFFERENT!
The fact of the matter is most guys are completely clueless. They send random women they’ve never met perverted messages. What makes them think they are going to get laid by doing this is beyond me. Why would a respectable woman want to talk to a disgusting pervert? A pickup line doesn’t really have to be smooth. It just has to be classy, original, and maybe include a bit of light humor. Here are a few examples that have worked for me…
- “There are at least 1,000 women in our town on this site and you’re the first I chose. Tell me you don’t feel special!”
- “You said in your profile that you want a sweet, caring, confident, and honest man. Is it me or did you just describe me to a T?”
- “You have a beautiful smile. You have a sarcastic, funny personality. Why are you single? Haven’t met me yet!?”
The reason those pickup lines work so well is because they include light humor and aren’t perverted. A great pickup line isn’t something ridiculously creative. You shouldn’t have to think for hours to come up with a good pickup line. It just needs to be a tad catchy, witty, and original. And you should refrain from any sexual innuendos or anything perverted.